Are you passionate about technology, content and communication? Do you have great research skills and are eager to dig into a hot new saas-platform that introduces a revolutionary way how enterprises deal with mobile content? If so, then this internship is the right one for you.
- Support the product management team with conducting ad-hoc analysis.
- Discuss and test new product features.
- Help to write and define specifications and documentation.
- Opportunity to participate and contribute to the product development process.
- Take over project responsibility for specific tasks.
- Understanding of logical processes, analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and ablility to multitask.
- Ideally come with a technical background: you have passion for modern software products and services (hence, they do not intimidate you).
- Precise in your work and communication.
- Ability to independently follow through with your tasks.
- Fluency in English. Team communication is carried out in English.
- Firsthand experience in media, start up or software business is a plus.
- Interested in learning more about the software-as-a-service, software development and digital product management.
We’re building an SaaS platform for curating (and partly creating) content. Our clients are all kinds of media companies, small teams, medium or big enterprises that want to use content in an efficient, flexible and meaningful way. Whether it is for internal communication, marketing, entertainment or special interests in closed user groups. Whether it is within native apps or any open or closed web application – tchop enables users to publish quality content efficiently, anytime, on any device. We love software and believe in the “hacker way”, but also have a heart for media, content and communication.
- We offer an environment where it’s fun to work (Kaffee, Kicker, Kreuzberg).
- We are serious about getting along in our work and private life (fair salary, no long hours).
- Most importantly we offer a product that is fun to work on and fun to work with.
- We love to solve user problems and you would be involved in making the life of users easier.
- We are dedicated to providing the time and resources getting you up to speed, and show you everything we know.
- We consider motivation over qualification and grant you the time you need to get to grips.
We look forward to receiving your application – please include your resume and the date you’d like to start – via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info on open positions at tchop, go to: https://tchop.io/jobs