Are you interested in building an open source framework for iOS apps that enables other developers to efficiently provide a premium user experience? tchop is the first out-of-the-box platform that lets even small teams deliver a great mobile content experience. And we´re looking for a new Lead iOS person who wants to become part of our growing team.
You will be responsible for the ongoing and full technical development of our iOS app framework:
- Building a scalable cutting edge open source framework in SWIFT.
- Ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- Writing extensible and re-usable code that others appreciate.
- Quality assurance achieved through testing and code reviewing.
- Contributing to the collective expertise by researching emerging mobile technologies and sharing that knowledge with colleagues.
- Opportunity to have an impact on the product from your first day on!
- 4+ years experience programming for Apple mobile platforms.
- Experience with SWIFT (our codebase is written entirely in Swift).
- Experience with C language, Objective-C; Familiar with C#, C++, XML/JSON based RESTful APIs.
- Seeking entrepreneurial spirit in a small team (start up thinking).
- Ability to work independently.
- Fluent knowledge of English is mandatory (we´re an international team).
- Bonus points for experience with open source.
- Attention to detail.
We’re building an SaaS platform for curating (and partly creating) content. Our clients are all kinds of media companies, small teams, medium or big enterprises that want to use content in an efficient, flexible and meaningful way. Whether it is for internal communication, marketing, entertainment or special interests in closed user groups. Whether it is within native apps or any open or closed web application. We love software and believe in the “hacker way”, but also have a heart for media, content and communication.
- We offer an environment where it’s fun to work (Kaffee, Kicker, Kreuzberg).
- We are serious about getting along in our work and private life (fair salary, no long hours).
- Most importantly we offer a product that is fun to work on and fun to work with.
- We love to solve user problems and you would be involved in making the life of users easier.
- We love ‘open source’ and want to enable others to deliver great work too.
We look forward to your application – please include your resume and the date you’d like to start – via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more available job positions go to: https://tchop.io/jobs