We’ve built an Enterprise-SaaS platform for curating (and partly creating) content. Our clients are all kinds of media companies, small teams, medium or big enterprises that want to use content in an efficient, flexible and meaningful way. To accelerate our growth, we are looking for a Sales Director to scale and lead our sales strategy all over Europe and the Middle East.
- Passionately lead the sales operations for all our platform services.
- Close new enterprise deals and expand existing ones.
- Acquire and manage reselling partners.
- Own and hit/exceed annual and quarterly sales targets.
- Work closely with product management and development team to continuously improve our product offerings and support services.
- Attend major industry events to introduce the tchop product and present our full range of services.
- Work closely with the account management team to onboard and handover new clients in order to meet client objectives.
- Scale the team by hiring sales staff in Berlin and Dubai.
- Opportunity to have an impact on the product from your first day on!
- Substantial experience in a sales role in agency/enterprise software or SaaS business.
- Track record in selling complex technical software (Dev, DevOps, IT) and navigating large and medium enterprises.
- Fluency in English. German is a plus in order to work with the local market.
- Passion for communication, technology and software.
- Working very independently as well as self-driven.
- Willingness to travel occasionally (25%).
We’re a tech start up based in Berlin Kreuzberg that loves software, content and publishing. We firmly believe the UX for traditional publishing systems could do with a major overhaul. That’s why we created tchop. We think all enterprises, companies and even one-man shops should have the power and the right tools to deliver content to their stakeholders and customers. Whether it is for internal communication, marketing, entertainment or special interests in closed user groups. Whether it is within native apps or any open or closed web application – tchop enables users to publish quality content efficiently, anytime, on any device.
- We offer an environment where it’s fun to work (Kaffee, Kicker, Kreuzberg).
- We are serious about getting along in our work and private life (fair salary, no long hours).
- Most importantly we offer a product that is fun to work on and fun to work with.
- We love to solve user problems and you would be involved in making the life of users easier.
We look forward to receiving your application – please include your resume and the date you’d like to start – via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more open job positions go to: https://tchop.io/jobs